Restaurant & Bar Hong Kong (RBHK) has been the key event in the F&B and Hospitality industry since its inception, striving to provide regional buyers with high-quality brands and exciting show elements. This year, the real fine dining exhibition Gourmet Asia (GA) will join force with RBHK, together bringing the industry a NEW cuisine adventure.
Taste thousands of mouth-watering foods and fancy drinks from all around the world and check what your competition is up to!
Get hands-on experience with the latest dining trends and innovations and grab the answer right away from the exhibitors!
An impressive roster of top celebrity chefs demonstrate their signature dishes ‘live’! Get insider tips and fresh ideas for your restaurant!
Get amazing deals only at the show!
Who Should Visit?
- Hotel / Resort
- Free Standing/Chain Restaurant
- Bakery Store
- Clubhouse / Country Club / Sports & Recreation Club
- Quality Independent Restaurant / Restaurant Chain
- Luxury Air Cruise / Lounge
- Cafe / Coffee Shop
- Department Store / Duty Free Shop
- Trading Firm (Distribution/ Import/ Wholesale)
- Health / Organic Shop
- Institutional Catering
- High-end retailer / Supermarket / Grocery Store
- Manufacturer / Supplier
- Architect / Interior Designer / Developer and Consultant
- Wine Store
- Executive Chef/ Chef
- Open only to food and hospitality trade professionals.
- General public and persons below the age of 18 will not be permitted to enter the show.
- Qualified trade buyers can bring along their business card for onsite registration.
- The organiser reserves the rights to verify the trade identity of pre-registrants and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Restaurant & Bar Hong Kong X Gourmet Asia is a trade show open for industry visitors only, no admission fee is required.
Restaurant & Bar Hong Kong X Gourmet Asia is a trade exhibition which opens for professionals only, no one under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit the show.
Pre-registration PROCESS INFORMATION
No. Each registrant is required to provide a unique (or individual) email address to receive all communications concerning your registration.
Yes, the minimum number of registrants for a group pre-registration is 5. All the pre-registrants shall be from same company and each of them shall be using his/her own email address for registration.
Upon completing your pre-registration, you will receive an Acknowledge e-mail shortly indicating your application is well-received. A confirmation letter will then be sent to your email box within 14 working days once your identification is verified. Sometimes the email may fall into your spam / junk mailbox, please check it as well! If you do not receive the confirmation two weeks after your application, please e-mail us.
You can resend your confirmation letter to your registered email account via our registration system. You may also redeem your admission badge by presenting your registration reference no. or QR code at our onsite registration counters.