Restaurant, Bar, and Café Hong Kong (RBHK) has been the key event in the F&B and Hospitality industry since its inception, striving to provide regional buyers with high-quality brands and exciting show elements.
Taste thousands of mouth-watering foods and fancy drinks from all around the world and check what your competition is up to!
Get hands-on experience with the latest dining trends and innovations and grab the answer right away from the exhibitors!
An impressive roster of top celebrity chefs demonstrate their signature dishes 'live'! Get insider tips and fresh ideas for your restaurant!
Get amazing deals only at the show!
Who Should Visit?
- Hotel / Resort
- Free Standing/Chain Restaurant
- Bakery Store
- Clubhouse / Country Club / Sports & Recreation Club
- Quality Independent Restaurant / Restaurant Chain
- Luxury Air Cruise / Lounge
- Cafe / Coffee Shop
- Department Store / Duty Free Shop
- Trading Firm (Distribution/ Import/ Wholesale)
- Health / Organic Shop
- Institutional Catering
- High-end retailer / Supermarket / Grocery Store
- Manufacturer / Supplier
- Architect / Interior Designer / Developer and Consultant
- Wine Store
- Executive Chef/ Chef
- Open only to food and hospitality trade professionals.
- General public and persons below the age of 18 will not be permitted to enter the show.
- Qualified trade buyers can bring along their business card for onsite registration.
- The organiser reserves the rights to verify the trade identity of pre-registrants and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Restaurant, Bar, and Café Hong Kong is a trade show open for industry visitors only, no admission fee is required.
Restaurant, Bar, and Café Hong Kong is a trade exhibition which opens for professionals only, no one under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit the show.
Pre-registration PROCESS INFORMATION
No. Each registrant is required to provide a unique (or individual) email address to receive all communications concerning your registration.
Yes, the minimum number of registrants for a group pre-registration is 5. All the pre-registrants shall be from same company and each of them shall be using his/her own email address for registration.
To access your admission badge, please log in to the registration system using the contact information you provided during registration (https://rbga.imasia-passport.com/en/user/login). Once logged in, you can view and download your badge under the “MY ADMISSION BADGE” section to view and download your badge.